my space tracking

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hypocrisy

I think everyone in this world hypocrites not just behind me, but also in front of me. They showed his mask each time with me. Initially I never felt it all, since I was busy reading the story continued from one of my friends, I know how so much of human nature around me. I do not deny, if I’m also a hypocrite. From the story, I so much know what the real meaning of life. Everyone has their style. You have own shield, the shield that look after you when people do not care and do not believe you. Live only for yourself. Do not think of others. They also can not do anything every time you fall. They can only be insulting. Just can spit. But when you’re on up, they were amazed and pretending in front of you. We were living in a hypocritical world. If you want to get out of here, it also difficult, because each your side stuck to the life is hypocritical. Do not believe in anyone, just know they like it. I think everyone brings his own knife, when he felt like attacking, he can stick the knife into the person who considers dangerous. Do not never received such treatment. When someone stuck a knife into your body, you pull the knife and stab you back mightily. Even if you felt it was not have any life anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment